Saturday, April 27, 2013

00 The first post, the idea of a story around a camp fire.

I've been working on a story in my head and on notes for a really long time, I'm not a writer I haven't taken a course on how to do it correctly since I was in high school. But I've been kicking this thing around in my head since I was sitting in the desert in Afghanistan in the early 2000s. the plan as it stands so far is to post a little of it as I go and have people read it. I think that the constructive criticism that I might get might help out as I go. although I will admit that I am not very good at taking criticism and reserve the right to ignore it. I hope to share something over time that people might enjoy. Try to think of this as a drawn out story around a campfire with friends and not an attempt at the great American novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment